Home Page

Special Educational Needs

How to complain or appeal if you have an issue with the way the school is supporting your child’s special needs or their EHCP.


If you are unhappy with something at our school and your child has special educational needs or disabilities, the first thing to do is to speak to the teacher or the SENCO (Mrs Smeaton). You can ask a family member, friend or advocate to accompany you.  If you are still unhappy, you should talk to the head teacher.

If you cannot resolve a problem informally, you can find our Complaints Procedure in the 'Important policies and procedures'' section on our website or you can ask at the school office for a paper copy.