Welcome to Class 45T
Homework will now be on Google Classroom but remember the most important thing is to do spellings on Spelling Shed and times tables on TTRockstars :)
If you are self isolating, please use Google Classrooms for the work you will miss. You'll need to click on the link below and then put in your login details in order to access the work that has been set for you.
We have already had a tremendous start to the year with some great writing and artwork. The children are working so hard at grammar (parenthesis and speech) and are already experts on commas!
Our class newsletter is attached below which is full of useful information. However, here are some key points:
1. Your class teacher is Mrs Tutty. Mrs Hilton will also teach in class to cover Mrs Tutty on a Wednesday morning and once a term on a Tuesday. Mrs Hilton will teach topic lessons.
2. Your class TAs are Mr Smeaton (morning) and Mrs Goodyear (afternoon).
3. PE is on a Monday. The children should come into school already changed into their PE kits.
4. Homework will be available on a Friday and should be completed by the following Friday. You should mark it at home. Logins for Spelling Shed and Times Table Rock Stars will be in homework books.
5. Our class book this term is The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane.
6. Our maths focus this half term is place value and number - particularly multiplication and division after the half term break.
7. Children are provided with everything they need in school but can bring in a water bottle and some tissues.
I am so excited to have such a wonderful class this year. Let's be happy :)
In the event that your child needs to self-isolate, please visit Google Classroom using your login details. All the assignments they need to do are on our classroom page. You can also leave me messages on there.