Welcome to Class 45T
Homework is currently not being set formally. Please just read, practise times tables or spellings :)
For home learning, please use Google Classrooms. You'll need to click on the link below and then put in your login details in order to access the work that has been set for you.
We have already had a tremendous start to the year with some great writing and artwork. The children are working so hard at grammar (parenthesis and speech) and are already experts on commas!
Our class newsletter is attached below which is full of useful information. However, here are some key points:
1. Your class teacher is Mrs Tutty. Mr Smeaton will also teach in class to cover Mrs Tutty on a Monday afternoon, Wednesday morning and Friday morning. Mr Smeaton will teach topic lessons and PE.
2. Your class TAs are Mr Smeaton (morning) and Mrs Goodyear (afternoon).
3. PE is on a Monday. The children should come into school already changed into their PE kits.
4. Homework will be available on a Friday and should be completed by the following Friday. You should mark it at home. Logins for Spelling Shed and Times Table Rock Stars will be in homework books.
5. Our class book this term is The Boy at the Back of the Class.
6. Our maths focus this half term fractions, percentages and decimals - this is tricky so ask for help if you need it.
7. Children are provided with everything they need in school but can bring in a water bottle and some tissues.
I am so excited to have such a wonderful class this year. Let's be happy :)
In the event that your child needs to self-isolate, please visit Google Classroom using your login details. All the assignments they need to do are on our classroom page. You can also leave me messages on there.